Family photo

Family photo

12/01/2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 big ones!
Stretch marks? Still the same, I'm pretty lucky!
Sleep: Lovin' my sleep. I still wake up with my hands numb though, and I've recently noticed getting out of bed in the morning my feet are tingly and a little numb.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving! It was so great to see my family! I also got to see them Friday and Saturday! I loved every minute.

Miss Anything? Getting in and out of the car fast. Sitting up out of bed fast. I guess everything that I used to be able to do fast. Haha!
Movement: Yes! A bunch of family got to feel him this week, so that was really fun.
Food cravings: Eggnog. Mmmmmm eggnog!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Progressing to out. Sad!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I'm a bit moody or emotional though sometimes. And I cry really easily now.
Looking forward to: The Dr's appointment on Wednesday! Yay! And Mike's birthday on Saturday! He will be 30!

Other: This week was so great! Thursday was Thanksgiving, Friday I did a little Black Friday shopping with my parents and two of my brothers, and Saturday was a baby shower! I got some really nice gifts for the baby! I really think we are set for him to come, just waiting for him to grow a little more! 


34 week belly. A few people have told my I look really good and tiny lately, so that makes me feel good because I feel so huge most of the time!


A sign in Ogden we happened upon. Too bad it was only up for Black Friday. I should have jumped on it!

No comments: