Family photo

Family photo

12/29/2013

38 Weeks

How far along? 38! 38! 38! Technically it's like 38.5 sooo.... like a week and a half left. Or till his due date. He might stay in there longer. Who knows.
Stretch marks? Nope. Which is insane because my belly is like ballooned out the most I have ever seen it balloon out before.
Sleep: Sleep is good. I keep waking up with numb hands, that's become a norm. But the past few night my hips have REALLY been hurting! Ouch! So I have to turn over a lot more.
Best moment this week: I had like a zillion best moments this week. Seeing my family at Christmas was super great! I will do a separate Christmas post. I also met up with my friend Hayley on Saturday. It was so fun to see her! We've been friends since high school and I haven't seen her for a year or so, so it was really fun to catch up and grab lunch.  

Miss Anything? Meh. Yes, but I think I've mentioned everything I miss in previous blog posts. So I won't bore you. Ohhh, except today I wanted to wear some cute heels to church.. I really had to squeeze them onto my porky swollen feet, and then Mike said I shouldn't wear them just in case I fall. So I didn't. That has been one of the first times I've missed wearing heels. Ha!
Movement: Always. He was pretty active Christmas afternoon so my mom and aunt got to feel him move a lot.
Food cravings: Cinnamon rolls. Mmmmm! This week I have eaten really well. Probably too well... but last night, my brother in law who is staying with us till school is back in session, he made crepes with jam last night. They were amazing. So so so so so SOOO good. Thanks Brandon!
Labor Signs: I have contractions every once in a while. Nothing big or painful or of any importance.
Belly Button in or out? Ouuuut. I hope he comes soon just so I can stop answering this question. Haha!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy I think. I am happy most the time, it's just usually coupled with worrying about little things like whatever needs to get done around the house, or "what if we forget the carseat" or "I hope I can be a good mom", just things like that.
Looking forward to: Mr. Baby making his appearance in the next little bit! Yay! 

Other: I don't know that I have any "other" right now. I got the baby's bed made. I make that sound like it was a big feat, but I really just put a sheet on his mattress. We got the hospital bag packed. So that is good. I need to install the carseat base tomorrow. I still need to clean the baby's room one last time. Anyway. My to do list is slowly getting shorter. I still have paint my toenails on it, though. Haha! 

38 weeks!

And I thought this picture was funny. This is my view of Waffles. HAHA!


No comments: