- Time is a funny and crazy thing. I still can't believe I am old enough to have a credit card, much less a baby.
- One time my sister, Aimee, wrote on my car when I graduated. It was really sweet of her.
- I am trying to be healthier and it blows. The other morning I woke up to the phantom smell of brownies.
- I found a health friend and it's awesome! His name is DeWayne and we have a good time pushing each other to do better.
- I am officially re-addicted to rock climbing and I love it.
- I've been learning photoshop and it rocks.
And lastly here are pictures from the last little while. Enjoy!
|Boston was probably a velociraptor in another life.|
|At work we had a Bird Day party foer the baby pregrine falcons. Extra points to anyone who gets the reference.|
|I made some bowls out of records. Woot!|
|Doing a crack climb.|
|Boston and some more eyebrows.|
|Boston riding Marley like a horse.|
|Boston digs the ladies!|
|Climbing with friends!|
|Boston loves pickles.|
|He also loves celery.|
|More climbing with friends.|
|Boston is the cutest baby ever. Especially after baths wrapped up in a towel.|
|I loved this climb.|
|Also I look awesome.|
|Fun run at work! We ran one mile!|
|A record bowl on my head.|
|Smiley happy baby.|
|YOU! You got what I neeeeed!|