Family photo

Family photo

12/22/2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks. Eeeeek. Really I think it's 37.5... Ahh this is getting too close!
Sleep: Sleep is good. Ish. A lot better than it will be in a few weeks. My mind is always going a million miles an hour, so it takes a while to get it to stop and get to sleep now. And then I wake up uncomfortable and all that stuff. But! I still can make it through the whole night without peeing! And I stay pretty hydrated, so that's really really nice.
Best moment this week: Mike took me to see Frozen!! He is seriously the sweetest husband everrrr. I loved the movie. I am going to write a separate blog post about Mike and him taking me. He is the best best BEST. Also, The Young Women in our ward came over Wednesday night and caroled and they made a baby blanket for the baby! I can't believe how sweet they are! I love the blanket. Here are two pictures of it. So stinking cute. I love the young women in our ward.



Miss Anything? What do I not miss?! Well, I do not miss how my hair was before. I'm loving my hair still. Thick and it grows fast!
Movement: Yessss. He is quite move-y.
Food cravings: Everything sounds good! Last night in a span of 5 minutes I wanted Cafe Rio, IHOP, and a pizza. Mmm.
Labor Signs: No. I get Braxton Hicks sometimes and like little contractions, but nothing painful or regular or anything.
Belly Button in or out? Out. I think it will stay like that till I have him. Sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I don't know! Sometimes I'm happy, but sometimes I'm so worried and stressed! Sometimes I'm both. I feel crazy sometimes.
Looking forward to: Christmas and seeing family! Yay! This will be our last Christmas as just Mike and I, it is crazy to think that!

Other We got a lot of stuff done yesterday. Mike was a huge huge help! We got the curtains up in the baby's room, and we put shelves in our kitchen pantry closet thing. The closet looks so much nicer, and there is so much room now! Here is what the curtains and the closet looks like. The baby's room still needs some straightening, ignore the mess please.

New shelves in the closet. I love it. We have so much room in there now instead of everything squished at the bottom.


And I made 2 baby wraps. I got fabric at Joann's (holy cow, the regulars at Joann's are crazy. They know their way around like none other and have carts full of material and here I am... so confused! I spent an hour there trying to find just one type of fabric.) The baby wraps were super super easy. 
Here is the site I used to make them: http://bestmilehighmom.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/mile-high-momday-diy-baby-wrap-carrier.html  

I ended up with 2, at $15 each. Scoore! So much better than buying one. Here is me in my baby wrap. Without the baby and still pregnant obviously. 



Thank you Mike for taking a picture before I said okay. I didn't need to put this up, but I figured I never post pictures head on. I'm always sideways.


Ta daaaa! 37 weeks and counting. Please ignore my gross swollen hand/wrist.

No comments: