Family photo

Family photo

12/08/2013

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks! Time is going so so fast.
Stretch marks? Not any more than when I first got just a few :D
Sleep: Sleep is good. I'm waking up more often and having to roll over and am uncomfortable, but I still usually don't have to get up to pee. So I consider that a win.
Best moment this week: I honestly can't even remember what's gone on this week. It's been a blur. We did have a Dr's appointment, baby is sounding and growing good. I'm down to an appointment every week now, so that is crazy!

Miss Anything? Tying my shoes. Wearing my normal clothes. I miss my clothes so much. Switching laundry without having to stand up and breathe. Rolling over without waking up at night. I could go on.
Movement: This question is getting a bit old I think. Yes, he is moving. He loves to kick the right side of my ribcage and every morning in the shower he pushes up against my left side when I have the water hitting my belly. It's kind of funny because my belly goes all lopsided. Haha! He gets the hiccups at least once a day, but usually it's two times. I wonder if he will get them that much after he's born!
Food cravings: A nice big pizza sounds good right now. Just pepperoni. Nothing fancy. And Mountain Dew of course.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Out. Blah. Not super far out, but it's definitely not flat anymore.
Happy or Moody most of the time: These days I don't know. I'm usually happy, but a good deal of the time I'm stressed about getting things done and how much things are going to change and what if my water breaks when I'm out in public and what if we don't make it to the hospital or what if I can't get the carseat in the car right. Things like that constantly haunt my thoughts now.
Looking forward to: The appointment this week and going to see The Hobbit on Saturday! I can't wait!

Other: I have no energy anymore. I feel so so lazy, and I hate it. And it doesn't help that some things take so much more effort now! I feel like I am grunting or making noises all day. I feel like this is a complainy blog post. Sorry. My pregnancy has been great and it's been so fun to feel him move and get ready for him. People ask me a lot now if I'm ready to be done. And sometimes I am, like when my back is killing me. But most of the time I don't feel like I'm miserable and "SO ready to be done." I don't mind it. Some things suck, but I feel really blessed to have been able to have a pregnancy with no complications. I've had a lot of friends that have had preemie babies, and I feel really blessed to have been able to be pregnant for this long. On a side note, I sometimes I can't wait for him to come because I want to see what he looks like! I can't wait for that!

Also, it was Mike's 30th birthday yesterday. I had a fun time giving him presents and taking him to dinner. Happy birthday Mike!!

No picture this week. I don't feel like posting a picture of me in sweats and an oversized t. Next week I'll post a picture.

No comments: