Family photo

Family photo

12/15/2013

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks. My. Goodness.
Sleep: Ehhh... I never feel like I can get enough sleep. I am nearly always tired now! No energy. I hate the numb hands at night still.
Best moment this week: We had our annual Medsker family Nativity Christmas party thing tonight. That was really fun.

Miss Anything? My jeans. And rock climbing.
Movement: Yep yep!
Food cravings: Chocolate things.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Out. Yuck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed, I still have so much to do before little man comes.
Looking forward to: A half day of PTO on Tuesday and the doctor's appointment.

Other: Hmmm. The past few days my feet have been unbelievably swollen. That sucks. The other day Mike took the wrong ring to work (I have been wearing one of his that is a tiny too small) and I was so excited because this day the ring was fitting so loosely, so I thought my fingers had magically stopped being swollen and I could wear MY ring! I was seriously so excited. Then Mike texted and said he had taken the wrong ring. Haha! I was disappointed, but I thought it was even more funny that I didn't even notice the change because the rings totally look different. Ha!

Here is my picture. Yay.


No comments: