Family photo

Family photo

12/22/2013

Frozen

Mike is the best husband ever. I know I say that a lot, but he totally is. I'm so lucky to be married to such a handsome, hunky, amazing, sweet man! On Saturday he took me to Frozen. As everyone knows, I love everything Disney. I had mentioned that I'd like to see Frozen sometime, probably when it hits the dollar theater. Well, on Wednesday I  came home to this...


Totally made my day. Actually, it made my week! The note is still on the white board. I love him.

Frozen was great, I really liked it. I ended up bawling near the end. I think it was the hormones. Here is the convo that happened a little bit after the movie:

Me: I really liked that movie! Sorry I was like bawling at the end! I think I'm just hormonal.
Mike: Hormonal? You are always crying and enjoy sappy stuff like that!


Haha! I really don't think I would have cried if I was pregnant, but Mike thinks differently. I'm definitely gong to buy that one.

No comments: