Family photo

Family photo

11/24/2013

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks.
Stretch marks? Still no new ones! And I don't have very many at all yet, yay!
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good.
Best moment this week: Had a baby appointment on Friday. Our little guy is still doing good well and growing!

Miss Anything? A lot of things.
Movement: Yep yep.
Food cravings: Anything sweet really. Mostly chocolate things still, haha!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat still.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with my family!! I can't wait to see them all!

Other: I don't think I have much "other" right now. This week was pretty normal. I went to The Chocolate with a friend on Friday night. That was really fun. It was fun to catch up, and the dessert was delicious. Last night we saw The Wolverine, it was good. And yesterday we bought tickets to The Hobbit on opening weekend. I seriously can't wait, I am so so excited.

I took this picture a few days ago, I thought I looked cute!! So 33 weeks, here we are.


Side note: here is a dog I saw waiting in a car. HAHA! Mike says he is saying "Yes, I'd like a Big Mac, a large fry, and a chocolate shake." I wish he had his paws on the wheel.



No comments: