Family photo

Family photo

11/10/2013

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks. Time is going after and faster and my to do list keeps getting longer. 
Stretch marks? Still not many at all! I am lucky!
Sleep: Last night I didn't sleep well. But most nights I sleep okay. I wake up sometimes and my hand or hands are numb, but I still don't have to get up to go to the bathroom at all. 
Best moment this week: Mike and I went and saw Thor 2 yesterday. That was fun. The baby was doing good at the last appointment. 
Miss Anything? Bending down normal. 
Movement: Yes. I wonder if he is more active or of he has just grown bigger so I feel him more easily. Yesterday night he was having a party in there. Mike got to feel him moving all over. 
Food cravings: I am pretty content right now. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat. In he next few weeks I am sure it will transition to out. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Hopefully a good nights sleep tonight. 
Other: 
- I am in a hotel in Delaware right now. My very first business trip. I am with 3 other gals I work with it has been fun so far. We went to the coast and the Dog Fishhead Brewerry today. It has been a long day. 
- The baby is moving a lot right now. 
- Today the turbulence and landing was pretty rough in Philly. I ended up puking twice. Once in the bathroom, once in a barf bag. It was horrible. At least it was at the end of the flight and the people around me were very nice. And it didn't stink and it wasn't noticeable. At least that is what one of the ladies I am with said. She was in the row behind me. 
- The pregnancy brain occasionally hits me now. I can't remember what I was doing sometimes! 
- My feet and hands are more often swollen than not now. But not horribly. They just look puffy. My feet more than my hands. 

Quick pregnancy shot. 31 and a half weeks. 


No comments: