Family photo

Family photo

11/17/2013

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks. I am starting to slightly freak out that a baby is actually going to be here in just a few weeks!
Stretch marks? Nope! Just a few, and I haven't gotten any more! Hooray!
Sleep: Sleep is good. My hands still go numb at night, but I would rather have numb hands than have to get up and go to the bathroom. I hope I keep having to not go in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: My sister, Sydney, came down Friday and stayed through Saturday afternoon! We had a great time talking, going to Ikea, and just hanging out!
Miss Anything? Getting in and out of the car normally without effort.
Movement: Yeppers. He has been abusing my left side and my right ribcage lately. It's so fun to feel his big movements, even if they hurt sometimes. I think I'll miss it once he's born.
Food cravings: Chocolate things. Last night I bought some Guittard milk chocolate chips and I was thinking "it would be so yummy just to eat this bag of them without cookies or anything." I didn't do it though. I just bought them and had those thoughts. Haha!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a mat. My sister Sydney looked at it yesterday and was laughing how it looks funny being all flat like this.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Picking Mike up from the airport in an hour!!!!! I have missed him! Also the baby's doctor appointment this week. I always enjoy hearing his heartbeat. 

Other: 
- I don't miss morning sickness at all. I was thinking that this morning while brushing my teeth.

- This weekend I got a rug for the baby's room and installed the new light fixture and a dimmer light. We just need to get the curtains up and his room will be absolutely complete!
- Some days I am really excited about having a baby, others I am absolutely shocked we even  thought this was a good idea. This has been going on the whole pregnancy, so nothing new. But sometimes I'm just scared!
- I really appreciate when people tell me I look good or when I look tiny, because I feel like I look huge and feel like a huge beached whale.
- Mike is super sweet and takes care of me so well! He rubs my feet, back, and neck when I hurt. And he lets me wear one of his wedding bands because mine no longer fits me.
- The other day I had a minor panic attack because the baby hadn't moved for a few hours. I know the doctor says don't worry unless it's like 12 hours, but I was still really worried. Mike was in Portland and he was super sweet to talk to me on the phone while I drove home from class, and suggested I do a few things that usually gets the baby moving. He woke up and was moving, so I was relieved. I just got so worried, I don't know why! I'm sure he was just sleeping, but sometimes my brain just gets going and geez, I just jump to the worst conclusions. Everything is fine. I just overreacted.
- After my work trip to DE and then flying, my feet were so SWOLLEN! It was horrible, they hurt so bad. It took 2 days for the swelling to go down, and now they are just kind of swollen like they are all the time. My poor feet! Here is a picture of them. Obviously my Toms kept my toes and tops of my feel from swelling that much. Geez! Lol.



Here's 32 weeks. 



Sydney and Waffle Cone.




Syd and I went to watch Ali's kids do BMX bike racing. It was so fun! Our allergies acted up, but it was totally worth it!

Josi and Luke got trophies!



2 comments:

Afton Peterson said...

I think you look beautiful. And don't worry I would be worried all the time soon. I remember when I was scared they told me to drink orange juice because something sugary would get them going.

marsha skibinski said...

I so enjoy reading your blogs. Also I am glad that I can share this pregnancy with you through your blog being that i live so far away. I also feel much closer to you. You look beautiful even your swollen feet (lol) love you <3