Family photo

Family photo

11/17/2013

9 Random Things About Me

I liked someone's FB status before I actually read the "If you want a number, then like my status." I just liked the status because I liked the random facts of said person! Anyway. I don't want to do that on Facebook, so I will write my random facts on my blog (shoutout to Megan because she did it first on her blog and I thought it was genius). I have numerous "Random Facts" posts about myself, so really you could go to one of those and learn more than you ever needed to know about me.

Alright. Let's see. 9 things about me.


  1. I love cuddling! Love love love it! Cuddling with Mike always puts me in a better mood, even if I'm super grumpy. Mike always cuddles me before we go to sleep, and that is even better than sleeping itself. 
  2. I get extremely nervous talking to strangers. My hands get clammy. 
  3. On my way back from Delaware on the plane I sat by a man who is an architect for building temples! I thought that was the coolest job ever! I had like a million questions to ask him, but I kept myself limited to about 10 questions because I didn't want to bother him too much while he was reading..
  4. I hate asking people for help! I would rather do something by myself and have it take longer than asking someone for help. I just hate inconveniencing people.
  5. I really like video games. Except I more like "adventure" video games than killing video games. Halo hardly holds my interest but I will play Zelda, Mario, DK, LBP, or Rayman for ages and ages!
  6. I get so excited for my birthday every year because A- I get mail and I LOVE getting mail and B- all of those annoying emails from IHOP, Chili's, Jamba, etc that I get every week all of a sudden become worth it because they are for free food!!
  7. I recently started writing my grandmother's cousin who lives in England. I have really enjoyed writing her and receiving pictures and a letter from her. When I got her letter a few weeks ago I could hardly stand how extremely excited I was!
  8. I enjoy school! I like learning! Except I don't enjoy the amount of time school takes up. I wish I had one of those time turners like Hermione Granger.
  9. I absolutely HATE the saying "agree to disagree". It bothers me so much when people say it! 
And that is 9 random facts about me.

1 comment:

Afton Peterson said...

I just realized we are very similar lol. Oh and I love the Harry Potter reference :)