Family photo

Family photo

11/01/2013

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks. Holy cow!
Stretch marks? Not too many. Just a few.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good I think. I'm really tired right now though, I'd like a nap.
Best moment this week: Halloween was fun. I enjoyed passing out candy. Mike is a super super sweet guy, I'll write more about that in "Other".
Miss Anything? Normal and not swollen feet/ankles/legs.
Movement: Yeppers. He is getting to be more active. It's not just kicks and hits now, it's him moving all over! Last night Mike got to feel him moving around, It was great! I have such a fun time now because when he's awake and moving I'll put my hand where he is moving and I'll push down a little and hold my hand there. Then it's like he doesn't like that, so he will wiggle or kick trying to move my hand. Haha!
Food cravings: Cookies. Any kind. Just some soft, moist cookies. Actually, my visiting teachers came over the other day and brought me some cookies (pumpkin chocolate chip) and they were SO delicious and moist! Yum! I ate them too quickly.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a mat. Mike gets a kick out of it.
Wedding rings on or off? I don't think I'll be wearing my ring for a while. I keep trying it on every few days, but it hasn't fit for a few weeks, so it probably won't for the foreseeable future.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The weekend! Hooray! Going to be washing more baby clothes and stuff like that, yay!

Other: 
- I eat a lot!
- Mike has given me quite a few foot rubs the past week. My feet have been swollen and sore!
- Today is 5 years from mine and Mike's first date. I totally spaced it, but Mike told me this morning. I love him! It melted my heart that he remembered.
- I dressed up Waffles for Halloween. She was Batdog. See below.
- The Boston Red Sox won the World Series! Whoo hoooo!
- Mike's beard is super impressive now. 
- A few weeks back I wrote a letter to a relative in England. She wrote back and sent me pictures! I got it this week, it make my whole WEEK!


Crazy huge beard. I am now married to a mountain man.

 Waffles as Batdog! So cute.

My swollen little feet and ankles.. and legs.

30 weeks!

Our pumpkin for this year. Happy Halloween!

No comments: