Family photo

Family photo

10/27/2013

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks. Eeek!
Maternity clothes? Not all the time, but I'm wearing them more and more.
Stretch marks? Just a few still. I haven't gotten very many, so that's nice so far.
Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week. A few times I woke up feeling refreshed, and that was nice!!
Best moment this week: I had a ward baby shower and my mom and grandma came down for it. That was really fun. We got a lot of really cute baby things that I am excited about! Thank you everyone for coming and for the gifts! Now to write thank you cards!
Miss Anything? My jeans. Mountain Dew. Especially Livewire.
Movement: Yesssss, he moves a lot! It's getting more and more pronounced. My brothers felt him this weekend. Sometimes it's not just a quick kick or anything. It's like he's moving, and his leg or arm rubs the inside of me. It's fun to feel it on the inside of my belly and then feel it on my hand, too.
Food cravings: Chocolate milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off still.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the baby's room. I just need to put up curtains and a dimmer light in. 

Other: 
-I definitely don't miss morning sickness. I was thinking that the other day. 
-On Monday I got a pedicure, it was so nice! My nails are super cute. 
-Wednesday night I made a delicious trifle. See picture below.
-Wednesday I also had a dr.'s appt. I had to get a shot because of mine and Mike's blood types, but the baby seems to be doing good! The doctor said he's probably about 3 pounds in there now. I start having doctor's appointments every other week now, instead of every 4 weeks. We are getting close!
-And Friday I got my hair colored and cut, which was also really nice. My hair has been getting super SUPER thick, so it was nice to get it thinned. It feels like I have normal hair again!! 
-Today I woke up with a horrible headache and a throbbing neck around 6:30. Mike got up and got me Tylenol. Then, I got up to get ready for church (a little late) and I was feeling okay, but after being up for a little, my headache hit hard again. So I got back in bed, Mike rubbed the peppermint essential oil on my neck, got me my body pillow, warmed up a rice neck thing, kissed me on my head, and said "I love you, you get some rest and text me when you are ready for breakfast." So sweet! I woke up around 11:30 and he got me breakfast. I feel bad for missing church, but man I haven't had a headache like that for a long time. I went downstairs with Mike and at like 3 my headache came back, so I went back up to bed. He came and gave me a neck rub and warmed up my neck thing again. Around 4:30 I woke up and felt better, and Mike got me some chocolate milk. Yum. He has been super super sweet today and taken care of me perfectly. I don't think I'll get a good nights sleep with how much I slept today, but I feel better!
-I hope the Red Sox win the World Series.
-My feet and hands are swollen at the end of the day now. Last night my mom rubbed oils on my feet and gave me a foot rub, it was so nice of her! Thanks mom!!

Here are pictures of my cute pedicure and my belly. Today my allergies have been really bad, so no face in the belly shot LOL.


My feet look a bit swollen. So sad!

Growing and growing.

An amazing PB cup trifle that I made.

 Where some of the amazing trifle ended up after a dumb high schooler decided to not look and start running across the road. Idiot.


No comments: