Family photo

Family photo

10/04/2013

26 weeks!


How far along? 26 weeks, I can't believe time is going by so fast! The very last week in the second trimester. Oh boy!

Total weight gain/loss: A normal amount.
Maternity clothes? Still mostly normal clothes, occasional maternity pants or tops.
Stretch marks? Not much progress here (yay). Just a few faint ones.
Sleep: Sleep is mostly good. I wake up a few times a night now for really no reason, but I usually get back to sleep pretty fast.
Best moment this week: Umm I think it was a pretty standard week. Nothing stands out as "best".
Miss Anything? Walking a normal speed. I feel like I'm starting to walk slower..
Movement: Yeppers. He is still a 'movin.
Food cravings: Chocolate. Still. Eggnog sounds REALLY good, too!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope nope nope.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Well my hands have been too swollen for the past 2 days for me to wear my ring. So sad!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy still. I don't think I have been super moody yet. I guess I should ask Mike this question for a more accurate answer.
Looking forward to: All my cute jeans fitting me again.

Other: Pretty sure I got a nice kick in the ribs the other day. I was slouching or something and he kicked, and man! My ribs didn't feel good. My back pain is more and more frequent and normal, which sucks. It's bearable though.

Here is a picture from this morning. Excuse the poofy hair, I hadn't pulled it back yet.


No comments: