Family photo

Family photo

10/12/2013

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks! Into the 3rd trimester, woah!
Total weight gain/loss: Enough.
Maternity clothes? Mostly normal shirts, like 2/3 of the time maternity pants. I'm resisting.. even though they are comfy.
Stretch marks? Still just a few.
Sleep: Ehhhh. I've been tired lately, and it seems like I can never get enough sleep at night. Last night I kept waking up multiple times with my left arm numb, that was no fun.
Best moment this week: Having eggnog? That was a best. I restarted the cabinet project. It will be done tonight, hooray!! Pictures to come.
Miss Anything? Getting in and out of the car without any thought!
Movement: He is mostly active morning/early afternoon. A little in the evening.
Food cravings: I satisfied my eggnog and cinnamon roll craving this week, so that was good. Arby's raost beef sandwiches sound good right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. It doesn't fit anymore.. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Umm. I think this week I was pretty moody. Sorry Mike! I cried a lot for no reason. Today has been better.
Looking forward to: Looking down and seeing my feet!

Other: I haven't hated eating anything normal yet, but man things are like tripled in their goodness. Eggnog is even more amazing than it was last year. Chocolate it from heaven. I had a headache earlier, from my neck. As I was laying down m=Mike gave me a nice back rub, he is so sweet. I need to go get a pedicure. I can't reach my feet for long periods of time without my legs going numb so it's time for someone else to paint my toes :D

No picture this week. It's Saturday night, and boy do I look like it's a Saturday night.

No comments: