Family photo

Family photo

10/16/2013

28 weeks


How far along? 28 weeks. Seriously, time is flying.
Total weight gain/loss: Enough.
Maternity clothes? Some.
Stretch marks? Just a few still.
Sleep: I don't feel like I ever get enough sleep now. I suppose I should get used to that feeling, haha!
Best moment this week: Finishing my cabinets. I'll put pictures of them in another blog post.
Miss Anything? Getting in and out of the car without any thought!
Movement: Yes, I love feeling him move! Sometimes he crowds my right side right under my lung, so I feel like I need to sit up tall to get a big breathe of air.
Food cravings: Brownies. And sugar cookies. It's been sweets lately. Mmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. It doesn't fit anymore. I've started to wear one of Mike's rings on my right hand middle finger. It's not as pretty as my ring, but I'm more comfortable having any type of ring on my hand. If I don't have one on it feels weird and I'm constantly thinking "Where is my ring?!"
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy usually. Getting more nervous, but still happy!
Looking forward to: Bedtime. Haha!

Other: I had a few things I wanted to add to my "Other" section, but now I can't remember them. Figures. If anyone wants to give me a foot rub and paint my toes, I will welcome it! Haha!

I actually thought I looked pretty good today, so here is a picture of the belly.


And just for comparison, here is 10 weeks ago at 18 weeks.


No comments: