Family photo

Family photo

9/01/2013

21 Weeks

How far along? 21.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: A bit more than 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I found some jeans from high school the other day and i guess I used to be bigger than I am now so that has been nice to have jeans that fit.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I have started to wake up at night a few times because I hurt or just because. I don't enjoy it.
Best moment this week: Letting my family feel for the baby. So far my mom and brother have felt him. It has also been fun to show my family the ultrasound pictures. I need to post those.
Miss Anything? Not being tired and no back pain.
Movement: Yes! So fun!
Food cravings: Sweet things and chocolate things.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I can't recall anything recently.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On. But yesterday I had it mostly off. My fingers were swollen.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week!

Other: My back hurts a lot. Sometimes I get into a position laying down or sitting and I can't move because it sends a horrible shooting pain in my back, down my butt and into the top of my leg. Mike has to help me get out of those predicaments. 

I will try to get the ultrasound up soon. 






1 comment:

Afton Peterson said...

It sounds like the pain is your sciatica nerve. It helped me a lot to go to a chiropractor :)