Family photo

Family photo

9/21/2013

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Blah blah blah. Skipping this question.
Maternity clothes? Eh, a little. Still wearing my jeans with an elastic or belly band. I wore my first pair of maternity pants this week, they were fine. I hope no one else could tell I was wearing them.
Stretch marks? They are starting to come. Barely.
Sleep: Sleep is fine. I wake up a few times a night to roll over, or I wake up on my back and panic and think "I hope I wasn't on my back for too long!"
Best moment this week: My sister Aimee was in town for a training and I went out to dinner with her. We went to Texas Roadhouse. It was delish, as always.
Miss Anything? Tying my shoes without effort.
Movement: Yeppers. Mostly midmorning/early afternoon.
Food cravings: Chocolate shakes. Or chocolate sauce for ice cream. I think I might make some, just because it sounds SO good. Mmmm...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah. He's there. I should probably get rid of this question soon, because it will be like that for a while.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Progressing to out. Ugh.
Wedding rings on or off? Depends. It's off right now. My hands are swollen sometimes.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy happy happy.
Looking forward to: Our appointment this coming week. Also the RS Broadcast and having my mom and Sydney come down. And having Leatherby's after the broadcast. And also the Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off.

Other: Ummm... I can't really think of anything. It's weird planning things for the future, because the baby will be here. Like we got tickets to go see Brian Regan in February. My mom asked if we would need a babysitter (thanks mom!) so it's just weird thinking about things like that. It's also weird to think we are nearing the third trimester. Just a few more weeks. Time is going by way too fast. 

Here's the ultrasound pictures like 3 weeks too late. No pictures of me today. I got a lot of ultrasound pictures! I got more than I'm putting up, but the ones I'm not putting up are basically like these, he just moved a little or it was zoomed in a little more, or just a duplicate shot.


 Here's his face. Little skeleton face! I told Mike he could have been on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Profile shot. Cute little guy. 

Another profile. 

Sucking his thumb. He must get bored in there. I would be. 

I think this was one of the first shots we got, and he was resting. He rests like Mike. Gotta get that arm up by the face!

Little baby arm. 

Bottom of his foot. I got a shot of his other foot, but it's not very clear or good. But he does have two feet.

A leg!  

 The other leg! He has two legs!

And he is still a boy. 

And I think that was my last ultrasound. It will be exciting to see him when he comes!

No comments: