Family photo

Family photo

9/14/2013

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Stop asking this question, blog!
Maternity clothes? I've worn a maternity shirt or two. I don't need them yet, and with fall and winter coming, I'll be transitioning into hoodies shortly. I love wearing hoodies!
Stretch marks? I think I might have a few really light ones! Noooooo....
Sleep: I wake up a few times a night due to being uncomfortable or rolling over. I'm sure it will be worse when Baby B gets here. :)
Best moment this week: I had a fun team day with my team yesterday. We went to lucch then to Park City and did the Alpine Coaster. It was so fun! I loved it!
Miss Anything? Restful sleep. And no back pain! And moving things without getting told "you can' carry that!"
Movement: Yes! He has quite the kick sometimes.
Food cravings: Same things. Chocolate things. Garlic bread/french bread/breadsticks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can remember. I definitely don't miss throwing up.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. A nice baby bump. At least it's a bump and not chubs anymore!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Umm it's definitely not "in" anymore. But not "out" either.
Wedding rings on or off? Depends. I've had to start wearing my ring less, which makes me sad. My hands get swollen sometimes.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy still. I haven't had much moodiness yet, which is good!
Looking forward to: Having the house cleaned and the baby's room put together. It seems that I can clean and clean and there is still more to do.

Other: I've started to forget things now. The other day I forgot my purse as I left for work. I had to walk back up to Floor 3 to get it. Haha! When Mike asks me to get stuff at the grocery store I have to call and ask him what the items were again, because I forgot. I went to the chiro this morning, I usually go every month, hopefully it will help my back. Mike has been really good at rubbing my back, he is super sweet. Also, I notice myself sitting more and more with my legs apart instead of crossed or together. It's a tad uncomfortable to sit with my legs crossed or together now. 

And here's some pictures. I really need to start taking these pictures on work days so I look put together and cute, instead of my frumpy gross weekend look. Also, one day I'll get my ultrasound pics up from 2 weeks ago. Not today though.



No comments: