Family photo

Family photo

9/05/2013

22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: This question is getting old, don't you think?
Maternity clothes? Not yet. 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Eh, I am always tired when I wake up and wake up a few times a night now. Kind of a pain. 
Best moment this week: Starting to put the baby's room together!
Miss Anything? Restful sleep haha. I am sure I will miss it even more when he gets here!
Movement: Yes! He is becoming more and more active. 
Food cravings: Garlic bread and chocolate things still. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! Except for brushing my tongue when I am brushing my teeth. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In... I think it is slowly creeping to out though. Sad. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! And sometimes overwhelmed. 
Looking forward to: The weekend to get more of the room put together. 
Other: My hair is thicker and it ha grown fast, which I like. The thicker hair is sometimes fun and sometimes it drives me nuts. I don't like when the baby kicks by my bladder and then I have a huge urge to pee haha!

No comments: