Family photo

Family photo

9/29/2013

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: "No one asked you, Patrice!!"
Maternity clothes? I am falling in love with a maternity tank top I bought a little bit ago. It's so nice and long!!
Stretch marks? Not much progress here (yay). Just a few faint ones.
Sleep: Sleep is mostly good. Except for when Mike gets up around 5 and I roll over, then the baby thinks it's time for him to start kicking.
Best moment this week: Having my mom and sister come down on Saturday! We went to the Giant Pumpkin Weigh In, stopped by the outlet mall in Lehi, and went to the RS Broadcast. And to Leatherbys. Mmmm. Mike and I also had an appointment, it was nice to hear the baby's heartbeat.
Miss Anything? Not making small weird grunting noises when I am rolling over or something like that. Haha!
Movement: Yeppers. Syd and my mom got to feel him this weekend, so that was fun.
Food cravings: I figured I should write down all the cravings I've had since I've had him. This week it's been chocolate sauce, which was great because we went to Leatherby's last night. Anyway, this pregnancy I have had cravings for: baked potatoes, french bread and marinara sauce, garlic bread, watermelon, lime water, chocolate, chocolate shakes, really chocolate anything...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can think of!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Not out, but not in. Let's say flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Depends. It's off right now. My hands are swollen sometimes.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but I'm starting to have mini freak outs more about the baby being here soon and all the things I need to get done.
Looking forward to: Being skinny again. 

Other: I've had a few comments now about how my belly came out of no where and a lot more questions about when I'm due and the sex of the baby. It's fun now that people know it's a baby and I'm not just getting cubbs.

Here is one weekly picture.


No comments: