Family photo

Family photo

8/21/2013

20 weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks!! Wooaaahh we're halfway therrre! (Admit it. You sang it.)
Total weight gain/loss: Like 10 pounds. I keep getting on the scale less and less as that number goes up.
Maternity clothes? No, but I did buy a belly band the other day that has been working fair. None of my work pants fit anymore. My jeans still fit.. Just not buttoned. Haha!
Stretch marks? No. I'm putting on lotion morning and night. I hope I will avoid stretch marks but I am sure I will at least get some.
Sleep: I've started to have and hip and back pain in my sleep. Usually if I wake up and roll over I am okay after that.
Best moment this week: Today! Today is the best moment because it is mine and Mike's 4th anniversary! Hooray! I love him, and these 4 years have been the best years of my life! It is fun it is our anniversary and halfway through the pregnancy on the same day.
Miss Anything? Being able to eat whatever and not worry about heartburn.
Movement: Yes! I still love it. He is becoming more and more active!!
Food cravings: Same things. Chocolate milk and french bread.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Less and less. Which is nice!
Have you started to show yet: Yep. Officially.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostyl happy. A little grumpy sometimes though. And a bit tired if I do too much. Still learning limits.
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week!

Other: My back still hurts all the time. Mike is really nice and gives me back rubs. I get heartburn anytime I eat nearly anything. This baby better have a lot of hair, haha! Tums are my new best friend. 

I'm not going to include pictures this time, because I just included some on Sunday. I haven't grown that much in a whole 3 days.

No comments: