Family photo

Family photo

8/18/2013

19 Weeks


How far along? 19.5 weeks, today.
Total weight gain/loss: Like 10 pounds. I keep getting on the scale less and less as that number goes up.
Maternity clothes? No, but I did buy a belly band yesterday so I can keep wearing my jeans.
Stretch marks? No - I'm putting on lotion morning and night. I hope it helps.
Sleep: I've started to have neck and hip pain in my sleep so I wake up a little bit now. Oh well.
Best moment this week: Getting a lot of house work done. It was really starting to stress me out so Mike helped me get a lot done on Saturday. Not everything is done now, but we got a big chunk done!
Miss Anything? Not having a belly, haha!
Movement: Yes! I still love it. Mike's felt him once I think.
Food cravings: Same things. Chocolate milk and french bread.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Occasionally. Still if something is in the back of my throat. That does it every time.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. I look preggo now instead of chubby, which is good! I have started to get compliments on how cute my belly is, so that makes me feel good :)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostyl happy. A little grumpy sometimes though.
Looking forward to: Getting more stuff done so I have less to think about!

Other: Ohhh my back. My lower back. It constantly aches now. My boobs are bigger. Depending on the day I either love that or don't love it. Putting my shoes on is uncomfortable. On Wednesday (our anniversary) it will be halfway! I can't believe it!)

Here are my prego pictures. Excuse the no make up. We were running late this morning. 




No comments: