Family photo

Family photo

8/05/2013

Getting to Know Waffles the Wheaten Terrier

This post is a get to know you for Waffles, our Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.

What is your name? Waffles.
Why are you named Waffles? Because Mike wouldn't let Emily name me "Ewok".
How old are you? 2 1/2! I will be 3 in December!
What is your favorite time of day? When Mike gets home. I wait by the door until he comes home and rarely leave his side for the whole night. I love him.
What is your least favorite time of day? When Mike and Emily leave for work and I'm all alone in the house.
Do you know any tricks? Yes! I know how to sit, stay, stand, lay down, shake, and play fetch.
What is your favorite trick to do? Shake. I'm really good at that one.
Are you well behaved? Yes, most of the time. I get really excited when people come over, or strangers pet me. I start shaking my whole body and just can't calm down!
Do you do anything that makes your owners mad? Well, occasionally I poop in the house. My favorite bad thing to do is jump up on the couch and chair. Emily hates it, but it's just so comfy! And then I can see out the window, too!
Are you excited for the new baby? Baby? What's a baby?
What is your favorite thing that Mike does? He practices my tricks with me a lot, and pets me while he is on the computer.
What is your favorite thing Emily does? She takes me on walks. I love walks!
What is your favorite toy? My racquetball. I love to chase and bounce it.
Where do you keep your toys? In my "treasure spot". This used to be the mat in front of the door, but then I peed on it so it got taken away. Now I keep all my toys on or right by my bed. I don't like them being too far away.
Do you like having your hair brushed? Yes, because I get treats. Otherwise, I would rather be laying down or chewing on a bone.
What are you scared of, Waffles? EVERYTHING! I am scared of fireworks, any other dog (even puppies), doors closing, bottles of things shaking, trash bags, THE BROOM (Oh I hate the broom...), the vacuum, and balloons. There are a lot more things I'm scared of but I'll stop my list. I hate balloons the worst.
Anything you want to tell the world? Come pet me and rub my belly! I will lick your face off!






No comments: