Family photo

Family photo

8/08/2013

18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds ish. Although I feel like I am huge and it's a lot more. 
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good! I love me some sleeps!
Best moment this week: When Mike brought me home Crazy Bread last night. So good. 
Miss Anything? Not having a belly, haha!
Movement: Yes!!! Little tiny soft ones occasionally. Like someone tapping from the inside. Haha!
Food cravings: A chocolate covered doughnut. Anything chocolate really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I see mold it makes me gag. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep. I officially have a bit of a belly. 
Gender: Boy!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Yesterday I was moody. So moody. Poor Mike. Today I am feeling better and more happy. 
Looking forward to: Getting the baby's room ready :)
Other: I miss laying on my stomach in the morning. It is uncomfortable to do so now. My boobs have grown. I am ALWAYS hungry now! Watermelon is my most favorite food ever right now. I eat a lot of it. I am planning on taking belly pictures today so keep your eyes open for that. The end!

No comments: