Family photo

Family photo

8/18/2013

Rest

This weekend I have had a HUUUUGE list of things that needed to get done. Yesterday we got a lot of it done! Today I had a few more things I wanted to get done, including moving everything from the front room back to where it belonged (the front room was where I was sorting things because I was cleaning out the spare bedroom). I felt like I've gone a million miles an hour this weekend. After I got the front room cleaned out and the home teacher left, Mike asked me to watch a movie with him. I said okay, but I didn't want to watch the whole thing because I had things to do. Somehow I got really comfy and dozed a bit so at the end of the movie I felt like I REALLY had to get things done. Mike told me no, and told me to lay down and cuddle for a bit cuz my body needed a rest. (Which, I really did. I was exhausted and my back has been killing me because of all the stuff I've done this weekend.) I protested, but Mike held his ground. We ended up getting an hour rest in after the movie. It was so nice!
So here's to the best husband in the world, that knows what I need even when I don't.

No comments: