Family photo

Family photo

7/10/2013

It Happened.

Well. It happened.

Mike and I made a baby.

And! He/she is living comfortably inside me now floating around my uterus.

We have our first Dr's appointment on June 5. From what I've calculated online the tentative due date will be around January 8. But who really knows. I definitely didn't think it was going to happen this fast, but it did.

I still don't know what to think. My emotions go back and forth. Sometimes I'm so excited! Other times I'm scared to death with a huge knot in my stomach. And other times I think "I am definitely not ready to be a mom" and "what did we do?!" Sometimes I wish my appointment would get here faster. And sometimes I hope it will stay far farrrrr away. I feel a bit crazy.

We found out Friday night, after date night. We had a Chinese date night. I decorated the living room with paper lanterns and got take out, and we ate at the coffee table while sitting on a blanket. It was romantic. I was a few days late and kept telling Mike that something was up. After debating on waiting for a few more days and taking a pregnancy test then, we decided I'd take it then. Annnd it was positive. I cried and laughed, Mike stared at the pregnancy stick with REALLY big eyes and hugged me. I don't think I slept much that night.

More and more I'm noticing that I'm tired a lot and my boobs hurt. I also can't get too hungry or I get sick and I have to eat slowly. That is about it for now for "un-normal things" that are going on with me.

No one will be seeing these posts for quite some time. But I'll write them anyways so I can post them once we announce.

No comments: