Family photo

Family photo

7/25/2013

16 weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't stepped in the scale for probably a week or so. So I am guessing the same, maybe a little more. 
Maternity clothes? Nope. My jeans are fitting a little more snug, but they still fit. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good! I haven't had to pee as much lately, so I sleep better in the morning now :)
Best moment this week: Debating names with Mike and talking about our plans. 
Miss Anything? Mountain Dew again. 
Movement: Not yet. I am hoping SOON!
Food cravings: French bread dipped in marinara sauce. Chocolate milk. Pizza. Baked potatoes. Fruity Pebbles. You know, the random things. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling a lot better in the mornings, but still gaggy at least once a day still. 
Have you started to show yet: I just look chubby I think. Showing quite a bit after I eat though. 
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl. We will find out on Wednesday. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The gender appointment on the 31st!! Ahhhh!
Other: My back on the lower left side has really been bothering me. I miss rolling over and sleeping on my stomach in the mornings. I got all teary at the end of Despicable Me 2... Yay hormones. I have to write things down because I suck at remembering things now!

No comments: