Family photo

Family photo

7/10/2013

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks-ish!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've officially gained a pound. It's been there the past few times I've stepped on the scale.
Maternity clothes? Nope. My jeans are fitting tighter though. I don't know how I feel about that. Some of my slacks are getting a tiny snug around my waist, too.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: This past weekend I had horrible sleep. Since then, sleep has been pretty good.
Best moment this week: Getting a surprise package from my in-laws with baby stuffs in it :D Made my WEEK. I loved it. I was ooh-ing and aww-ing at everything. It was like Christmas.
Have you told family and friends: One or two friends, his and my parents. And my sister guessed. That's about it though.
Miss Anything? Caffeine. I could really go for a Mountain Dew right now. I really miss MD. Haha.
Movement: Not yet! Hopefully in a few weeks!
Food cravings: Chocolate milk. Ohhh I STILL loooove chocolate milk. And totally random cravings. Today I REALLY wanted warm french bread dipped in a warm marinara sauce. Thinking about it makes me want it again..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ohhh yeah. I thought I was doing better, but then I back tracked and have been throwing up more again.
Have you started to show yet: Umm a little bloaty. After I eat I think I look huge.
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most usually happy. I have some moments sometimes.
Looking forward to: Feeling some movement, even though that won't be for a while.


Here are some pictures. After I eat (like in these pictures) I look prego. Buuuut, it's just food and bloating. Lucky me! Please excuse the gross hair, the no make up, and the love handles.








No comments: