Family photo

Family photo

7/18/2013

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds I think. I think it looks like a lot more than that though!
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good! I haven't had to pee as much lately, so I sleep better in the morning now :)
Best moment this week: Having our nephew Isaac ask me if the baby was out of my tummy yet. Lol so cute. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes, finally!
Miss Anything? Nothing I can think of.
Movement: Not yet. I am hoping SOON!
Food cravings: French bread dipped in marinara sauce. Mike made steaks last night and that hit the spot. Mmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling a lot better in the mornings, but still gaggy at least once a day still. 
Have you started to show yet: I just look chubby I think. 
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl. In two weeks we will find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy! And tired lately. 
Looking forward to: The gender appointment on the 31st!! Ahhhh!
Other: I figured I should do an "other" section in case there are other things I want to mention. Yesterday I thought this was a really good idea and had a list of "others" but by today I have forgotten them all. Maybe next week I will remember. 

No comments: