Family photo

Family photo

7/29/2013

11 Weeks.. I forgot this one too I guess.

How far along? 11 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've officially gained a pound. It's been there the past few times I've stepped on the scale.
Maternity clothes? Nope. My jeans are getting tighter. Yuck.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good. I wake up tired even if I have had a good sleep though. 
Best moment this week: It's been a pretty normal week. I don't think there has been a best moment.
Have you told family and friends: One or two friends, his and my parents. And my sister guessed. Telling some more family this weekend.
Miss Anything? Deli meat and paninis still. And brownie batter and cookie dough..
Movement: Not yet! Hopefully in a few weeks!
Food cravings: Chocolate milk. Really anything chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ohhh yeah. I thought I was doing better, but then I back tracked and have been throwing up more again.
Have you started to show yet: After I eat I think I look huge. Otherwise, no.
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Most usually happy. Or stressed. I have stress moments sometimes. I have also started to tee up at random times because someone "worked so hard to achieve that!"
Looking forward to: Our next appointment in a few weeks!

No comments: