Family photo

Family photo

7/10/2013

14 Weeks

Well, we got back from Cali around 7:30. We had a great time. I'll be publishing pictures soon.

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gotten on the scale for a week or so. I'm assuming the same. I need to take pictures again, I look a little more chubby.
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good still. I love my sleep!
Best moment this week: Telling friends and family about the pregnancy!!! It's nice to have this big secret out.
Have you told family and friends: Yes, finally!
Miss Anything? Nothing I can think of. Although I may go grab a glass of chocolate milk...
Movement: Not yet. I am hoping SOON! A few more weeks and I should be able to feel some kicks I hope!
Food cravings: French bread dipped in marinara sauce. Still. I bought french bread tonight. Mmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm feeling a lot better in the mornings, but today driving I was getting car sick. Luckily we took a few pit stops to switch up who was driving so I didn't puke.
Have you started to show yet: I just look chubby! I hope I start to look preggo soon, so I don't feel self conscious about looking fatty. Haha.
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On. Except I forgot my ring at our house over our vacation, so it was off this past week. I missed it.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy! And excited!
Looking forward to: The gender appointment on the 31st!! Ahhhh!

No comments: