Family photo

Family photo

9/03/2008

A Post.

Well this week has been pretty cool. I guess I will start out at church that was at 2 o'clock. And it was fast Sunday.. And you Medskers know how we get moody with no food. Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But as soon as I got home I think I ate a lot of snacks and then Ramen or spaghetti-o's or something. I think I miss my mom's cooking. On Monday it was FHE and that was pretty fun.. and cold!! It was pretty dang chilly. We met at a park and we drove (Lauren, Kirsten, me, and some random kid named Greg.. no he wasn't cute. He was kinda.. mlegh... There aren't many attractive men here just so you all know) and we got lost on the way to the park. We finally found it and our ward and we played some games and ate Krispy Kreme's and hot chocolate and then we left. Well, me and Kirsten and Lauren met this girl named Ashley and she lives across from me and Lauren and so we took her instead of Greg home. But we saw him later that might so he didn't die. After FHE we went to campus and kinda walked around and tried to find buildings in the dark, and it was pretty well lit, so we were pretty successful. Tuesday I didn't have classes so I went to campus and found where my classes would be and then I took the OST (Office Skills Test). Today was my first day of classes. I had Living Prophets first and that was pretty fun. We just went over things and went around saying our names. Next was Family Processes and its kinda how families work and how certain circumstances can alter how families are and how well they work. Then I had Music 101, and that wasn't too bad. After that I came home and applied for some jobs and then me and my friend hiked to the Y on the mountain. And then I came home and showered and... sat around!! Oh by the way I did a bit of homework that consisted of reading syllabus'. Thats it for now. Me and my exciting college life. Love you all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having fun and meeting new people. Good for you!!! You need to e-mail me your address. Reggie's sister and brother both live down there too so if you ever need a ride up and they are coming up we'll put you guys together!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Well it sounds like you are having a good time. Give it a little while you are going to be really busy. Your classes sound really cool too. You'll have to keep me updated on those too. Miss ya girl, hopefully we will come and see you soon.

Julia said...

The Greg thing cracked me up! I'm glad you're having fun! Love & miss you!

Camille said...

We miss you already!! Sounds like you are getting settled. You will have a great time and meet some great friends at school.

Ali said...

I am so glad there aren't any cute guys, that will help with your process of NOT getting married soon :) I am glad you are surviving!! I love ya!!