Family photo

Family photo

9/14/2008

BYU GAME!!

We made a cake!! And we decorated it with Fruit Loops!!
We are getting our game faces on. WITH MATCHING SHIRTS!!!
The BYU Edwards Stadium. This place was HUGE and packed!!!
This picture is solely for my mom. She loves marching band type things. And so I thought of her and took this picture.
Lining up for a great play that led to a 59-0 victory!! Go Cougars!!

We had so much fun! Koriann came over on Friday and she woke me up from my nap. And we took her stuff into my apartment and then we chatted it up about all the ward gossip.. haha! And then we went out for pizza and it was soooooo good! And then we came back and tried to set up her Wii.. But we couldn't get it to work. So we decided to watch some movies. So we watched Just Like Heaven and The Italian Job and the Trek 2007 movie (it still makes me cry, I felt bad I was like bawling during it.) and then we turned on Enchanted. But before we turned on Enchanted we made a cake! It was like 12:30.. so we decorated it the next morning. The next morning we slept in late and woke up and ate Fruit Loops and decorated the cake and went to the BYU GAME!!!! It was so much fun. We totally kicked some butt. The best play hands down was when UCLA lined up to go for a field goal and BYU was going to try to block the kick. Well, BYU didn't get to block the kick in time, but the ball went way right of the goal post. We were laughing so hard. It was amazing! After the game we came here for some cake and ice cream to celebrate the win!! A little while after that Koriann had to head home. We had so much fun though. Thanks so much for coming down Koriann! Love ya! After she left some friends and I went to an Indian Fest, but I will tell about that in my next blog post.

3 comments:

ovjamaica said...

I'm glad to see that you're having such a fun time down there Emily, but you seem to picking up a few bad habits. Mountain Dew? I expected so much more out of you. ;) Just teasing. Sounds like things are great down there and you're having a good time.

Ali said...

I didn't think caffine was allowed!! You naughty girl...hee-hee your Bishop caught you!!! :)
love ya
You look cute in your shirt!! That game was crazy..I can't believe they killed them that bad....

Julia said...

Thank you for thinking of me during the marching band part ... love the picture! The cake is cute too! GO BYU!