Family photo

Family photo

9/19/2008

About me!

Here goes:
JOYS
1. Being with my family!!
2. Sleeping in late.
3. Turning on the paper lanterns in the living room of the apartment and looking at them or sleeping on the couch under them.

FEARS
1. Spiders
2. Getting sucked under an escalator at the top or bottom.
3. Someone hiding in the shower and I don't know.. hence why I check the shower every time I go in the bathroom and shut the door.

GOALS
1. Showing you all up and not getting married for a long time!! HAHAHA. Seriously though, I don't want to get married for a while.
2. Getting down to Ogden soon to see my family.
3. Doing my laundry today.. I've had to do it since Tuesday I think..

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. I'm currently collecting.. friends? Its a slow process, but I'm working on it, LOL.
2. Current obsession.. my laptop. I can do basically everything important on it! Like homework and blog and email and watch movies.
3. BYU football. Its one of those things that just make Saturdays okay to the best ever.

FACTS
1. I didn't wake up to my alarm this morning. It was supposed to wake me up at 8 and I didn't wake up till 8:27.. two minutes after I was supposed to leave for class! But.. I made it right on time thanks to my amazing long legs and speed walking. LOL, probably just fast walking.
2. I would much rather eat brownie batter and cookie dough than the finished product.
3. Now that I don't live at home I drink out of the milk carton because it saves me washing a dish and pouring too much.

Tagging: My mom, Ali and Britt :D

2 comments:

Camille said...

Emily you're growing up!!! You are now talking about laundry and dishes. J/K I agree though about not using the extra cup. I don't drink out of the carton, but I dislike doing the dishes!!!

Julia said...

Wow! Your legs really move! I know how far it is from your dorm to your classes ... way to go! ... the milk jug ... lol!