Family photo

Family photo

8/28/2008

Happy Valley!


Well, I am now officially living in Provo!! Whoo hoo! Happy Valley! Anyways, I moved down Tuesday night. My parents drove with me and we unpacked all of my stuff and everything. My mom kept snapping pics of me looking around and unpacking, so those pics are probably on her blog if you want to check them out. When my parents left I was all alone.. none of my roomies would be coming until Wednesday. So.. I turned on my music because it was just so dang quiet! I’m so used to the noise of my siblings and it was just way too quiet. I ended up making my first meal my mom was all ecstatic about this and kept emphasizing my first meal on my own. Geez.)The Spaghetti-o’s were delicious. Then I put on Mr. Bean’s Holiday and watched it and just chilled out. I finally went to bed but it took a while because I WAS ALL ALONE. I woke up and had my first breakfast. Cereal. Whoo hoo. My roomies finally arrived! Finally! Megan came first and she is from Draper and she had her mom and dad and grandma. Then came Lauren and she is from Grand Junction. And then came Hope!! She lived in West Jordan. She lives in my room with me and she is pretty cool! She plays the acoustic guitar too. We all should be having some fun times. Wednesday night there was a BBQ and that was fun. The food was good and the company, enjoyable. There was a movie on a field but we headed back home to watch Enchanted! You gotta love chick flicks and snacks! Today Hope and I went to campus and got lost.. oh boy. That was fun. But we made it back to home! Well, that’s about it for now! Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still can't get over the fact that you are in college. I am glad you like your roommates and that you are learning to feed yourself ; ) Good luck, keep us posted, a lot!!!

Michelle said...

How exciting that your roomie plays the guitar too!! Keep those fingers busy! So happy to follow you through your blog!
Love ya
Chelle