Family photo

Family photo

8/18/2008

Don't Read If You Are Planning To Read The Twighlight Series!!

I just finished Eclipse.. this holds info about that book :)

Okay, so I just finished Eclipse and I just need a little venting time. Aimee told me she would give the ending away if I kept going off. Anyways. So I admit.. I'm furious that she picked Edward over Jacob. ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS! Yeah yeah she needs Edward or whatever but I think Jacob is better for her. I like his personality so much better. And he's half human so that's gotta be good for something. And just contrasting werewolf and vampire.. I'd hands down pick werewolf. Hands down. Plus how Jacob is somehow always warm sounds pretty nice. I'm not a person for cold and hard people. I wish she picked Jacob. I still have one book to read and I hope she gets with Jacob. Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY agree, Edward is a butthead. He is too clingy, overprotective and selfish. I am working my way through Breaking Dawn right now.