Family photo

Family photo

8/03/2008

Happy Tagging!

Thanks Sister LaRose!!

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

- I can't stand it when Syd leaves her hair in the bathtub drain or in her brush. Or squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube. Even though she has a different hairbrush than I do, I still can't stand it to see all her hair wadded up in it. GROSS!

- I don't like a couple foods some people can't live without.. like.. Potato chips. Root Beer. Licorice. Carrots. Almond Joys. Oatmeal.

- When I talk I say potato with a "B" on accident so it sounds like botato. And my mom makes fun of me.

- I have to check the shower every single time I go into the bathroom and shut the door. To make sure someone isn't in there, like Sydney trying to scare me or something.

-I have to wear a belt with my jeans no matter what. It doesn't matter if they are a bit big or a bit tight, I ALWAYS have to have a belt. ALWAYS.

-I'm a sleep-holic. I love sleeping. It doesn't matter if I'm tired or not, I LOVE sleeping!! I could sleep all day! Especially Sundays. The day of REST :) I'm a night person and I like sleeping late in the morning and my mom says "I'm sleeping my life away" :)

I'm tagging: Ali, Britt, Julia (mom), Samantha Wayment, Ovesons, and Heather Taylor

No comments: