Family photo

Family photo

7/29/2008

This Might Be Short..

Nothing much has happened since I last wrote on here. We had the Summer Family Reunion which was pretty much rockin with tire and duck throws and mattress riding behind a four wheeler and Frisbee golf with car hubcaps and horseshoes with toilet seats and the amazingly spectacular food! They went pretty much all out on the redneck theme. Uncle Scott told the bear story and it was really good like every other year. I swear that bear gets bigger each time.. just kidding. Its been so nice to have Ali and her family close! And Staten and Cherie! Last night there was a birthday party for Rylee at her other grandma's house cuz they have a pool, so we hung out there for a while. I had to leave early for work. My heavens. 10 1/2 hours is too much for one day. At least I'm getting paid though! On Sunday I got to hold a baby all through Relief Society. His name is October and boy is he a cutie! They also asked me to lead th music in sacrament, I think they are trying to get my time in before I leave. I've had to talk, give a couple prayers and then lead! Ha! Oh on the 24th my friends and Syd and I went to Causey and then to the Monastery. That was pretty cool. Today after my class I'm going to the Bees game with a guy named Zach and some people from work. It should be fun. I'll post pics. Well, that's about it! Love you all!

No comments: