Family photo

Family photo

7/08/2008

This Past Week

I think I will now blog when I'm on the FrontRunner. Its just so convenient! So I'm on my way to SLC right now and today I get to turn in my paper that I had to write today. I hope I get a good grade on it. He had us choose a question relating to doctrine we didn't know the answer to and then pray and search and find the answer. My question is why is my body so important? Why do we have bodies? Sort of thing. If any of you want to read it, just let me know and I'll either print it off for you or email it to you. This week I went and saw Kung Fu Panda with some friends from work and then Aimee and Syd, and we all thought it was pretty dang good and really funny. Syd and I really liked the end. There was this really funny part right at the end and Syd and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Oh it was funny. Everyone else thought we were just a bit weird for thinking that it was that funny. Afterwards we all headed to Pop's Malt Shop and got shakes. Which were pretty good! I got chocolate banana (my favorite) and it was SO GOOD! On Sunday we went to our church meeting and then afterward my mom and dad and Nate and me went to AJ and Jenny Kapino's baby blessing. They named her London, and she is so cute! After we got home we went to grandmas and some of Aimee's camp buddies met us up there. Britt Pryce is getting so big and he is so so uber adorable! That's the only child I saw besides my siblings because my mom and I left with Aimee and her friends to take them to Aspen Ridge. After we took them back we decided to stop by Cherise and Kenny's. Sarah is getting so tall! when we drove up Cherise had this look like... who is that? But she finally caught on that it was us and we had a great time talking, Sarah was going to try out for a short film in Salt Lake on Monday so hopefully she did well! After we left we headed home and just had fun chatting. Mom and I. We get along pretty well. Especially if she plays my favorite song on the piano. But she doesn't do that very often. LOL. Fourth of July was fun. I went to the parade and to the stake breakfast and then to work from 12 to 8:30. So I got my share of holiday pay :) and then we went to the fireworks and had some at grandmas. The boys put on quite an amazing firework show down on the court while the rest of us sit on the deck and reminisce and have fun talking and watching. We had fun playing with sparklers and such. The boys had fun when I told them to see who could make it to the fence by the barn and back faster than their sparkler would burn out. We got our exercise that night. I think that is about it for the fun-ness of this week. I love you all!

1 comment:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Read the story that I am going to put on my blog hopefully tomorrow. You will die at what I saw at East Canyon while boating with the inlaws. I am way to tired tonight to blog about it, but I will get it up soon. I hope!!!! I also will put the pictures up of Junior Miss. Love you tons!!