Family photo

Family photo

1/06/2008

Embarrassing Moment

So today Teresa had her baby Cam blessed. He's such a cute little baldie. Just tiny tiny tiny. Well, it snowed a lot and it took a bit to get down there. Anyways. So we get there and we are sitting down on a bench. And I look up and see this DANG cute priest! Whoo hoo he was cute. So I Tell my dad (jokingly) I wouldn't mind meeting that kid, and getting a hold of his name. Maybe him having my digits. LOL. But you know my dad how he can never pass up an opportunity like that. So he tells Shaun and Teresa about how I think that kid is cute. Well, after the meeting I go talk to my friend who is in their ward named Jacee. So I'm talking to her and I tell her I think he's cute and she says his name is Spencer when my dad comes up and asks what his name is. So she tells him. And Spencer just happened to be in the back of the chapel so my dad says "Spencer!" And I go bright red, but luckily me back is to him. And Jacee motions for him to come over, but he doesn't thank goodness. That's not even the worst part. So, my uncle is in the hall talking to Spencer's dad after that whole embarrassing ordeal. And he tries to call me over. And I don't go over there. So my dad outs his loving arm around me and takes me right over there. He's not going to miss out on an opportunity like that. So I had to go over there and his dad knows that I think his son is hot stuff and I'm just bright red the whole time and oh my heavens I just don't know how I got through that. After we go to Teresa's house and it turns out Sydney had gotten in on it and gave Shaun my number to give to Spencer. I just love my family. Love love LOVE them. Especially when they do things like that. The End

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should know better than to let your dad know you think a boy is cute.

Medsker said...

So has he called you yet?

Aimee said...

oh come on what can I say..... it was too tempting to let an opportunity like that pass!

Ali said...

I am sooo with Britt, you know it is trouble when you tell your Dad a boy is cute....I can't wait to see if he calls!! Very funny!!!
love you