Family photo

Family photo

12/30/2007

Date

Well, I did it. I went on another date. This one was just with a friend from Brigham City that I've known for a while. I worked from 6 AM to 130 PM... I hate opening. Its so dang early!!! I have to get up before the rooster crows. Good thing we don't have a rooster huh. Nah but I get up was early for work and I hated it. Anyways, so I got off work and I went home and then filled the car with gas... half way. Its a stretch I know. Then I headed to Brigham. The roads weren't too bad considering how much it was snowing. So I got to Brigham to Daniel's house. (Tha'ts the kid's name, Daniel.) And then his friend Paul and his date Amber showed up like 2 seconds after that (I think its cuz Paul is Daniel's next door neighbor). Anywho. We then went to a theatre in Willard...they don't have too many of those in Brigham apparently. We watched National Treasure 2... way good movie. I've seen it twice. I promised myself I'd never be one of those dorks who would go see a movie twice... haha oops. Then we headed back to Dan's house and made pizza and ate it. It was pretty dang good. After that we played Wii bowling for a little while. After that we kinda sat around and listened to music and played on a guitar. I learned something about Brigham Citians though. And that is that their Wal-Mart is like The Ogdenites and their mall. The Brighamians say "Hey I'm bored, lets go to Wal-Mart." While Ogdenites say "Hey I'm bored, lets go to the mall." Which one sounds cooler here? I just don't know how they cope. Poor kids. Ü Thats enough about that. Today church was the absolute best. There is this little boy Conner in our ward and he is so dang cute. His dad is in the bishopric and his mom plays the organ so we take him during sacrament. He sat on me for a while and the moved by my mom. Apparently he's in that nose picking stage. So my mom was trying to get him to stop picking his nose and she told him to stop, but he wouldn't. So she said "Ew, Conner don't pick your nose there is a bug up there." He looked at her and said "I gotta get the bug!" and stuck his finger right up his nose again. Then on top of having a cute little boy sit by us we have this cute little family sitting in front of us. They have 3 kids, one girl and two boys. The older boy was being a pill today, I'm guessing he's about 2 and the girl is probably 4 or 5. The little boy is just a little baby. Well, the dad took out the pill bug and that left the mom with the girl and the baby. All of a sudden the gril whispers really loud to her mom "MOM! I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!" and her mom says "You went right before we left the house." but the girl I guess had to go. So her mom looks around and sees me watching and says "Do you want to hold the baby while I take her out?" I ALMOST DIED! I was so dang happy, so she handed him right over and they were gone fora pretty long time. But I didn't care. Cuz I was holding a cutie pie. But he started spitting up all over. Not just a little bit, but a lot. So we had to find his dang burp cloth. But he was still cute. Haha. I think that is all for today. Love you all!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Yea, I know. She got mad at me once because I was holding a baby and she wasn't.