Family photo

Family photo

12/16/2007

This past week

Well well, this week has come and gone. It was a pretty good one. I got promoted to be a checker, well i did a while ago but i didn't tell my mom. So we convinced (Aimee and I) convinced my mom to come into Acres and Aimee took her around looking at prices. While I got set up in a checkstand. They came up to the front and I just got sent in a checkstand and oh man you should've seen my mom freak out. "Emily you got promoted! Oh my word oh oh I'm so excited!" Basically the whole store could here her and see her giving me thumbs up. Lets see. I went on a date on Friday. It was pretty fun. The guy was a pretty cute red head. He was pretty funny and really nice. So we all met at the institute building and then headed to La Ferovia's. We ate and oh man that food is so flippin good. Wow. And after that we went to Walmart for a game. All of the couples grabbed a cart and then we ran around getting 10 random items and we met back where we started. And then we switched carts and tried to put all the items back fastest. We ended up getting some really weird items like a fake banana. And we had no idea where to put that so we stuck it with the real bananas. I feel bad for the person who buys that cuz it really looks real. Haha. On Saturday I just cleaned the house and then went into work. After work I headed over to my friends house to hang out. Today church was pretty cool, like always. Tonight Syd, Aimee and I went to a sing-in at the tabernacle. T minus 5 sang a couple songs, but mostly it was just a big group lets sing Christmas hymns fora freakin hour and fourty-five minutes. I was going to die. Oh man it was way way way long. It was fun and stuff, but pretty long. I never knew there was so many Christmas songs! School is out in 2 days and I'm ready for it! Ga! Apparently, everyone in my family knows what I'm getting for Christmas except me. How jipped is that? I guess one of my presents or something has been sitting in the basement for the past who knows how long and I never even noticed it! So I'm pretty peeved. Haha. Well, I think that is all for this week's edition of "This Past Week". So until next week, I'm out! Love you all!

4 comments:

Ali said...

CONGRATS on your promotion...I would have loved to see your MOm freaking out, how great is that....ya gotta love her!!! She makes everything so exciting!! Are you going out with the Red head again???? Your present is awesome!!! Just kidding, I don't know what it is (hee-hee)!!!
love you

Michelle said...

Dude, you may have a blogspot but you are not nearly as tech savey as your aunts! Where are the pics? Where are the updates? No girl, still LACKING!
Love ya!

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

Yea, get some pictures in there. You dont see mine without pictures, do you?