Family photo

Family photo

12/27/2007

Christmas Break

Christmas break has been so fun, i love being able to just kinda relax and stuff. Christmas Eve was great, we had the Andrushko family over to our house and we ate and opened presents. I worked all day Chirstmas Eve but luckily the store closed at 6 so I could make all the festivities. We had a lot of fun and Teresa's baby Cam is just so cute. Carter, Matt and Jen's baby is getting big and walking all around. After everone left we opened some presents which were pajamas and agreed to open presents at 6:30 AM. Wow. The morning came all too quickly, Sydney slept in my bed with me while Aimee took over Syd's so we could have a sleep over. Sydney said I kept sleep talking, but she kept kicking me in her sleep. The boys loved all their presents, I got a lot of clothes Ü and some colored pencils and a cute marshmallow coat and portfolio for my art stuff. I also got some stuff like pots and pans for if I get married one day. Needless to say I was excited. Our family got a Wii, which we have been playing on and it is just so fun! We went over to Grandmas and grandma showed us once again that she picks out cute, hip, and stylish clothing. she also gave me something for if I get married, this family is just anxious to get rid of me I guess. LOL, It is very beautiful though. I can't wait till I have a house to put it up in. I got a massage thing from Morgan which I love love love! THANK YOU MORGAN! Its so nice! Later we rode snowmobiles and I was riding that thing for a while and I am still so so sore. The day after Christmas the girls and I went shopping and I went to the Flow Rider and tried it at. Its sorta like surfing but not really. LOL, its way fun, but I am so sore from snowmobiling and from doing the flow rider. I love that massage thing, I use it one my legs and my arms and my neck and back and it is just so nice! Today and for the remainder of the week, I work at 6 AM to 2 PM. Which is a little hard, because as we all know I love sleeping late. But it is really nice to be done by 2. Well, I'm not sure what else to write. I love you all!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I want a picture of you and your Marshmellow coat??? Thank you for the update and pictures, I love them!!
love you

Unknown said...

No one is anxious to marry you off, we just want you to have stuff when you do. NO HURRY!!!