Family photo

Family photo

1/29/2008

I got an answer!

Hey all! Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! Gabe answered me back today. Whoo hoo! So I walk into first period today all happy and awake (cuz that how I always am in the morning, duh! Just kidding, you've all seen me in the morning and you know its not a pretty site) and I'm just talking to Alyssa and stuff and Mrs. Hayes sets a jar on my desk with M&M's in it. And so I start pouring them out all over my desk and I find all theses letters and I finally find the Y and the E and the S. It was pretty fun. Then I loaded them all back in there. And just so you all know, I only let one M&M drop on the ground and it was a red one and the red ones aren't even my favorite. So its a good thing. Now if it was a green one, that would've been a different story, all hell would've broken loose. Thats my story for today! Love you all!

4 comments:

Medsker said...

"all hell would have broke loose"...are you even allowed to say that :-)

Ali said...

I'm with Fred, does your parents read this BLOG!! Hee-hee!! I love ya!!

Ali said...

OOOHHH, I am very excited he said YES!!

Aimee said...

Emily you are a geek. Love ya!