Family photo

Family photo

1/13/2008

Nothing too new

I must say I've been utterly down and depressed because that hottie Spencer hasn't called me. LOL. Just kidding. This week I've worked quite a bit so I'm hoping for a nice pay check. This week we've gotten a lot of snow and I was mad we didn't get a snow day. On Saturday I woke up to find the boys and my dad outside building snow caves. So I joined in! We had a lot of fun. I want you to all know that I got a 100 percent on my most recent math quiz. That like never happens. This week I went in to give blood and they got me all situated and hoked up and I guess my blood wasn't going fast enough so the lady kept moving the needle and it just hurt so bad. And when things hurt me I get sick. LOL. So I started to get a little sick to my stomach. But luckily she stopped and just took it out because I guess there was no reason for me to stay on if I wouldn't speed my blood up. I have to do FHE tomorrow night. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe a dance off and a fun game. LOL. Dessert. And a lesson. Short and sweet though. Oh! So I saw Hairspray this week and I like that move! I want the soundtrack. LOL. I also watched High School Musical 2... dumbest movie ever. And 2nd of dumbest movies ever is High School Musical 1. I think I lost half of my brain due to watching that movie. Well, thats all. I love you all!

3 comments:

Ali said...

WHAT, we have HSM1 and HSM2 memorized at our house, Boomer even has the moves and songs down (maybe you shouldn't know that :) )
Cute boy Corbin Bleu...hee-hee!! I have to say, I fell asleep during Hairspray, I will have to try and watch it again!! Have fun playing with all your money, watch out Ambercrombie, Em's coming shopping!!
love ya

Unknown said...

I loved Hairspray too. Everytime John Travolta was on in his woman's outfit I died laughing. I am so proud of you on your math quiz. I am pretty sure I never got that high : )

Aimee said...

Well, lets hope you didn't lose too many brain cells from that movie!!!