Family photo

Family photo

1/25/2008

Today!

Well, I didn't have school today. The main water line broke or something, so I didn't have any school today. Here's the story. My mom came down and woke up Syd and I, and of course, we stayed in bed. Well, the phone rang as soon as she left our room and she came back in and said "Em, you don't have any school today." I thought she was kidding, but she really wasn't! So it was nice to just kinda sit around today. I went to the mall, and I got a Patriots jersey, go Patriots! And then I worked today, just till 8. AND I GOT ACCEPTED TO BYU-I!!!!! That's about it, besides today was just totally amazing and basically the best. One more thing, Rascal Flatts is coming to concert, and I've decided I'm going. So if anyone is interested, its March 7th at the EnergySolutions center. Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day!!! When I saw your school was out on the news I was happy for you and Aimee. Congrats on BYU Idaho!

Ali said...

Congrats on BYU-I, that is very exciting!!
love ya