Family photo

Family photo

9/17/2012

Temple Open House




On Saturday Mike and I had the opportunity to go to the Brigham City Temple Open House. We stopped by my parents house first and hung out with them for a little bit. We then headed up to Brigham City with one of my little brothers, Brandon. We had to wait a little bit, but not too too long according to Brandon. He said my family had to wait a lot longer when they went. We finally made it up to where we got little white booties put on our feet to protect the carpets and such. And then we went in! The temple is smaller than I thought it was going to be. It is so beautiful. There was definitely a calm, peaceful feeling inside the temple. All the pictures were beautiful! I absolutely loved the artwork. I think that was my favorite part. I love how temples are so simple, yet so elegant and beautiful. I loved all of the stained glass and how a lot of the rooms inside of the temple had the beautiful windows so there was a lot of natural light. I'm excited for when the dedication takes place and then Mike and I can go to this one!

After the temple we dropped my brother off and said goodbye to everyone. They had made salsa earlier that day and my mom let me take some and let me have some of her veggies from her garden! YUM! Then Mike and I went to dinner at the Prairie Schooner. Oh. My. Gosh. THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD! The steak was so juicy and perfect. The baked potato was amazing. The chicken was juicy. It deep fried mushrooms were delectable. It was amazing. Mmmm...

No comments: