Family photo

Family photo

9/14/2012

66 Random Facts Because I Don't Want To Think of 100.

Here are 66 random facts about me. Feel free to skim since 66 is a lot!

1- I hate Almond Joys.
2- I love homemade grape juice.
3- 3 is my favorite number.
4- I have the funniest husband ever. He is absolutely hilarious. He makes me laugh so much.
5- I should hopefully be done with my associates at the end of this coming summer semester.
6- I really like the movie Despicable Me. Mike even watched it with me last night. It's so cute!
7- I own the movie 7 Pounds but have never watched it, because I don't want to cry.
8- Although I am not excited for winter or cold weather, I am excited for a change in wardrobe! Here comes cute layering, hoodies, long sleeve shirts, beanies, and boots!!
9- One of my current favorite U2 lines is "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."
10- Speaking of number 9, my very favorite band is U2. I hope they come to Utah again.
11- I have a U2 poster hanging on my wall at work. I think ts about 3 feet by 2 feet. Pretty big.
12- I hope that one day Mike and I can backpack Europe. I think I would want to start in Scotland or Ireland and squiggle our way down to Italy.
13- I can't wait until I am all done with school!
14- I am very proud of Mike and how well he is doing at his current job.
15- I like my job!
16- I miss teaching sunbeams in church.
17- I do, however, enjoy being in the YW.
18- Our next vacation is going to be to San Deigo!
19- We have 2 dogs. They are hilarious. I love their unique personalities and quirks. They are both smart in different ways and I love watching them play.
20- I can't wait (but I can wait) till we have a little baby and I get to dress it up so cute and dress it up for Halloween!
21- I would like to go sky diving again.
22- I already got Mike's birthday present and it's hiding in our house somewhere!
23- I ate honey nut Cheerios for breakfast this morning.
24- I don't like the word "module" because of how it sounds.
25- Lately I have been really wanting to eat some BROWNIES! Yum!
26- I have a lot of cute crafts and things I would like to do, but I have a lack of time.
27- I do not like my accounting class. It is soooo hard!
28- I wish I could surprise Mike with a dinner for two on the pitcher's mound at Fenway Park.
29- I get nervous when I order food at a restaurant.
30- Sometimes I have dreams where I save people, Mike, or the world. I'm a hero!
31- The other day I wrote on Mike's facebook wall. I wrote "I love you more than pigs love slop." Haha! He didn't think it was as funny as I thought it was.
32- After this semester I will have all my generals done, except math! I will also have 4 degree required classes done. Getting close!
33- One of my favorite terms for someone that isn't fun is "wet blanket." Who came up with that? It's hilarious.
34- My favorite characters on The Office are Kevin and Stanley.
35- My favorite character on How I Met Your Mother is Marshall.
36- I often quote Disney movies. This morning on the way out the door I said to Mike, "I can't believe I have to drive to work on a Saturday!" All the way to work!" (Toy Story 2). The other night I made Mike guess which movie had the song I was singing. I was singing - So This Is Love (Cinderella).
37- Even though I'm not a huge fan of 3D movies, I want to go see Finding Nemo in 3D.
38- If I get hungry at work lately I have been eating slivered almonds. I think they are healthy.
39- I love the name Grace for a girl, and the name Boston for a boy.
40- Mike makes fun of me when I say I'm doing a specific thing (washing my hands, cleaning the counters, throwing something away, washing something, etc) because of the germs.
41-I like the color orange. And blue.
42- One of my all time favorite movies is The Princess Bride. "Have fun storming the castle!"
43- I want to write a blog post about my favorite lines from movies.
44- I got some Lucky and Big Star jeans from Downeast for $5 each. And a pair of Sevens for $15. Holla! I love jeans!
45- Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever reads my blog because I don't get very many comments anymore. I still blog though.
46- I hate when people get mad over stupid things.
47- Sometimes I get mad over stupid things. Usually Mike is pretty good at helping me realize how stupid and little these things are.
48- I should be done with SLCC at the end of summer semester next year.
49- I wish all our troops would come home. No more war!
50- Ain't no party like a Scranton party, cuz the Scranton party don't stop!
51- Sometimes I feel like a kid stuck in a grown up body.
52- I'm scared of bugs.
53- I am also scared of fish kind of! I've never taken one off a line because they freak me out! Thanks Syd, for helping me with that when we were in the Windrivers. She even killed it for me on a rock. I didn't eat it though.. I don't like fish.
54- I've never eaten shrimp.
55- One time I think it would be fun to go to the Pawn Shop that is on the History Channel and ask for one of their autographs. Then I would want to  come in a little bit later and try to sell said autograph.
56- One of my weird habits is to make sound effects for things.
57- I love making inanimate objects talk. I crack myself up.
58-This year I want to drive up a canyon and take pictures once all the leaves have changed colors.
59- I like dark wood floors. Mike thinks the dark color ruins floors, but I love it.
60- Waffle's bark irritates the crap out of me. It's kind of whiney! Woof! Woo-woo-woo-woof! Woof! Ugh. I can't stand it.
61- I wish I had a pretzel cart and a worker in my basement. That way, whenever I wanted a soft pretzel I could have one. For free!
62- I'm pretty excited for the holidays this year. Usually I'm a little Scrooge-ish and slow to warm up to the holidays, but I'm already looking forward to it.
63- Occasionally, I call Mike Mr. Grumpy Gills. Only when he is really grumpy though.
64- I can't wait till egg nog comes out.
65- I am a good cook! Just a dessert cooker though. I make meals fine, but my specialty is desserts :)
66- I wish I knew how to use PhotoShop.

2 comments:

Richard & Brenda Medsker said...

I did not know 17. YEA lucky girls!!! CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 18!!!!!!!! grandma

Graffart said...

how did you find 66 things about you? :D I think that is very difficult ;) good job!