Family photo

Family photo

9/12/2012

Skydiving - 2009

Well, I guess I never put my skydiving pictures up on here from when I went in 2009. Weird. I thought I did. Here they are in case you missed them.

Don't want to get kicked by a parachuter! If I did though, I'd make sure my body was stiff like a board like the man in the illustration above.

There is my name on the board! Yay!

My friend Jake and I getting ready to jump out of an airplane.

Tom. The man that made sure I didn't die.

Look at my big grin jumping out! Whoo! 

Totally rocked.

Obviously I loved every second of it.

Except for when Tom made us spin when the parachute was out. I made him stop so I didn't get sick. This picture is pre-spinning though.

Literally, I enjoyed every second of it.

 Huge grin. Who wants to look at the camera?! Not me. I'd like to look at the ground, thank you.
 Last shot before the parachute comes out and yanks me up by my boot straps!
And safely landing. See how my feet are out? I landed on my bum.


Would I do it again?! Most definitely. Scariest part? Flying up in the airplane. I hated the anticipation. Funnest part? Free falling. Just like Tom Petty.

No comments: